My Dear Universal TruthSeekers!
This is the week when the 2nd most important alignment of 2020 – the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in Aquarius – will be activated by a Full Moon in the same sign! Brace yourselves, things are getting intense, but this energy also brings a strong impulse for liberation and freedom!
I had already written a detailed article about this Grand Conjunction – that started a new 20-year cycle for us – in December 2020, so if you’d like to learn more about it, you may check it here.
- We start the week with a myriad of quincunxes (a 150° angle in astrology where 2 planets or more are in total disharmony; they have nothing in common; it’s a challenging (minor) aspect)! How do we make this energy work, then? We adjust!
The good news is that despite the quincunxes among Mars and Venus in Leo on the one hand and Neptune and Pluto on the other hand, all of them are involved in a divine alignment called a YOD thanks to the harmonious sextile between Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn.
So, what’s the key here? The YOD is pointing towards Venus and Mars (the planets of love and passion) still roughly conjunct, so any conflictual or confusing situations we may find ourselves in can be resolved by transforming negative emotions into love – a higher and divinely guided love. It’s all about trusting our hearts and believing that each one of us deserves to shine.
And remember, a YOD is a karmic configuration, so trust that everything will turn alright; the Universe is showing us the way.
- On Tuesday, July 20th, Mercury in Cancer will be sextiling (harmonious aspect) Uranus in Taurus. This is great energy for new ideas (that can come in the form of an AHA moment, just like a lightning bolt), especially regarding business deals, financial matters, relationships and self-worth.
This energy supports Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces the most.
- On July 22nd, Venus – the planet of love, beauty, material abundance – enters Virgo and will remain there until August 16th. Venus in Virgo brings more pragmatic and less emotional energy into our relationships and money matters. It’s much more analytical, which can be of great use in a lot of situations.
If you’re getting into a new relationship, you would tend to evaluate the pros and cons of a potential partner but also could fall into the trap of being overly critical and perfectionist. It’s important to keep your expectations realistic. However, as Virgo is an earth sign, any relationship that starts during this transit has the promise to be a long-term one since decisions have been based more on reason, not emotions.
Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Scorpio can take advantage of this transit to strengthen their relationships and increase their finances.
Sagittarius, Pisces and Gemini may get too demanding with their significant others or business partners or be on the receiving end of such treatment. They’re advised to avoid starting new relationships and cosmetic/beauty procedures while Venus is in Virgo.
On the same day, Venus in Virgo will be opposing Jupiter in Pisces (tense aspect). This can translate into over-spending and/or getting too picky with romantic and business partners.
Pisces, Virgo, Gemini and Sagittarius should be most careful with this energy.
Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio and Cancer can get lucky in love and money. Seize the opportunity!
- Also, on July 22nd, the Sun enters Leo officially starting Leo season! Happy Birthday to all my Leos out there! Yours truly is also a Leo Sun! This is gorgeous energy as Leo is ruled by the Sun, so all of us will feel for the next month or so more revitalised, courageous, loving, creative, closer to our children (if we have any)! For all my entrepreneurs out there, with the Sun joining Venus and Mars in Leo, get ready for your businesses to be boosted! You can do it!
This energy is most auspicious for Leo, Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.
- On July 24th, Mercury in Cancer will be trining (harmonious aspect) Neptune in Pisces. This is amazing energy for loving and empathetic communication with the people who are closest to us. It also brings inspiring artistic ideas!
Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus and Capricorn will benefit the most from this energy.
- We end the week, also on July 24th, with the Grand Finale: a Full Moon in 1°26′ of Aquarius activating the Grand Conjunction we had last December between Saturn and Jupiter! Full Moons are all about completion, releasing what doesn’t serve us anymore, closing chapters in our lives and/or bringing to fruition or illuminating a specific situation.
Numerologically, the number 1 is linked to the Sun, which brings us back again to the idea of reconnecting with what our heart truly wants and letting go of whatever isn’t in alignment with our authentic self. Aquarius is all about authenticity.
Now, back to this Full Moon conjoining (0° angle) the degree where Saturn and Jupiter aligned last year: briefly put, this conjunction started a new 20-year cycle with 2 parallel paradigms (polarities or 2 sides of the same coin, if you will). What is Aquarius? It’s the sign of rebellion, humanity, authenticity, innovation and technology, higher intellect. Saturn (the 1st ruling planet and dispositor of this full moon) represents discipline, structure, hierarchy, governments, obstacles and restriction. Jupiter is all about expansion, optimism, faith, international affairs, politics, religion, philosophy and higher education.
So, 2 scenarios are playing out together here: the expansion of restrictions by governments (particularly digital control such as health passports that we’ve been seeing getting more and more adopted in different countries around the world), and the expansion of the number of people who are waking up and fighting for freedom, through the power of knowledge and information. Hence, the outstanding number of protests we’ve been seeing since last year all around the world. People don’t want to be enslaved by dogmatism and manipulation anymore.
We’ve got a long way to go though, it’s a 20-year cycle, and the suppression won’t stop here. It is Saturn that’s stronger here as it rules Aquarius. That doesn’t mean that we should accept defeat, right on the contrary, but we’ll have to fight for our freedoms. The higher manifestation of Aquarius is people coming into their sovereignty and independence, people realising that they can do things alone and don’t need a ‘nanny government’. The moon symbolises the people in mundane astrology, and the full moon, in particular, shows the state of the people, especially in the next 2 to 3 weeks and a week or two before the full moon.
This full moon is also between Saturn and Pluto; each one is about 6-7 degrees on both of its sides. It’s like being between a rock and a hard place; it’s between rapey, manipulative and abusive Pluto, and oppressive and suppressive Saturn (government control). These 2, put together, represent the abuse of power. So the people, represented by the Moon, are in a really tough spot between these 2 planets. But they’re waking up intellectually.
The other dispositor of this Full Moon is Uranus in Taurus that’s been in a constant square this entire year with Saturn in Aquarius, enhancing the battle between the old world and the new world. You can check my article about this other major alignment here.
This Full Moon is in exact conjunction with the Fixed Star Altair, and so was the Saturn/Jupiter alignment in December 2020. Altair confers a bold, confident, valiant, unyielding, ambitious and liberal nature, great and sudden but ephemeral wealth, and a position of command makes its natives guilty of bloodshed and gives danger from reptiles. It is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter (great pride, grandly liberal, commanding, cosmopolitan views).
Altair is in the constellation Aquila that looks like an Eagle. It has always been associated with the sign Scorpio. It is said to give great imagination, strong passions, indomitable will, a dominating character, influence over others, clairvoyance, a keen, penetrating mind and ability for chemical research.
Aquila or the Eagle portends changes in the weather and is indicative of those with a penetrating mind and clairvoyance. Ptolemy says that its stars are of the nature of Mars and Jupiter, but the brightest stars have the spectra of Mars and Venus.
In mundane astrology, Aquila rules the U.S.A., space exploration, bombs and missiles. So, it’s possible that there can be bombings and explosions in various parts of the world on this Full Moon.
On a personal level, this means that the person takes power to lead their life, takes the initiative and control, but on a collective level, it can create some clashes, especially because the moon is next to Saturn and Pluto.
You can use Altair to take your mind to a higher level through learning and opening up to original ideas, especially through the power of the internet (Aquarius rules technology).
This full moon can make a long-time dream of yours come true, a dream that you’ve been working on for a while. If you’re ending friendships, know that the right people/friends will enter your life right after.
This Full Moon will be most challenging for Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Taurus.
Libra, Gemini, Aries and Sagittarius should take this opportunity to regain trust in their ideas and communications. Be bold, my friends!
- And finally, (what a long horoscope, right? But too much is going on this week!), on July 25th, Mercury in Cancer will oppose (tense aspect) Pluto in Capricorn. This can trigger explosive and irrational communications due to frustration. Do your best to stay composed and calm.
Capricorn, Cancer, Aries and Libra will be most affected by this challenging energy.
Bear in mind that this is a general horoscope and is in no way your personal horoscope. If you’d like to know what your birth chart says about your personality and your life’s purpose or discover what the upcoming astrological alignments mean specifically for you, you can book a consultation with me through this link.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter “Unveiling Astrology”, the place where the most potent magicK happens, and get my exclusive horoscopes, articles, updates, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
Wishing you a radiant week!
Your astrologer – Theodora NightFall
If you liked this free content, share it or make a donation.