General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- NightFall Astrology needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given NightFall Astrology permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in NightFall Astrology legitimate interests
- NightFall Astrology needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.