Listen to this Article
My Dear Universal TruthSeekers!
What a potent week is ahead of us! We’ll be receiving high-frequency energy that will boost our vitality and spirituality from the brightest stars of our solar system: our Sun and Sirius! So, let’s dive into this weekly horoscope!
- We start the week with a very challenging aspect called a T-square among the Sun in Leo, Saturn retrograde in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus. It brings conflicts, forks in the road, old unsettled business, emotional and psychological tension, and nervousness. This tense energy will be ongoing from August 2nd until August 7th and will become exact on August 6th.
This energy will be the toughest for Leo, Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius. They’re advised to avoid impulsive reactions if they find themselves in conflictual situations or encounter delays and obstacles in their projects.
We’re in a waning moon period that will reach a peaking point on August 5th, with a Dark Moon in Cancer blurring our vision. So, these couple of days aren’t auspicious for starting new projects and relationships, anyways. Wait it out.
- On August 4th, we have a wonderfully auspicious and harmonious aspect for money and relationships! Uranus in Taurus will be trining Venus in Virgo. This is a perfect day for sudden financial windfalls or even love-at-first-sight encounters! If you’re already in a committed relationship, Uranus’ electrical energy will bring the sparks back between you and your significant other or boost them!
Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces will be supported the most by this alignment.
On the same day, Mercury in Leo will be squaring (challenging aspect) Uranus in Taurus. This brings erratic and impulsive communication and tension. Watch your words, and don’t let your pride get the best of you.
Leo, Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius should be most careful with this energy.
- And we end the week with the Grand Finale: a New Moon in 16°14′ of Leo on August 8th at 3:50 PM CET! New Moons are all about new beginnings, and this one deals with a new beginning when it comes to your true heart’s desire! Leo rules the heart, courage, leadership, generosity, romance, speculative gains, creativity and children. So, you’ll have the opportunity to start anew in any of these areas!
This New Moon is exceptional because it falls on the same day when the brightest star of our solar system – SIRIUS – will go through its helical rise within the Sun’s crown at 8 AM! This is when the Sun is in Leo, and the star Sirius moves closer to Earth and aligns with Orion’s belt. This event is known as “the Lion’s Gate’s Portal” as it brings powerful spiritual energy that opens our consciousness up!
This portal opens every year between July 28 and August 12, but August 8 is considered the official activation day.
Sirius rises during the middle of the summer. Its energy forces opportunities for dramatic new beginnings.
This is when new levels of consciousness are infused into the planet and each of us individually. So as this gate swings open, we are swept over the threshold—almost like one of those old movies where the bride is lifted up and carried over the doorstep as a symbol of the beginning of a new life.
In numerology, 8 is the number of infinity and Saturn. It is the energy of empowerment. It supports efforts and intentions that manifest in the material world. Its power resides in its ability for manifestation on every level.
So when an 8 shows up, it offers assistance to rapidly manifest whatever it’s directed toward—like a laser. The 8 amplifies anything it is focused on.
We’ll be just finishing up the T-square to Uranus and Saturn with this New Moon, which means that the empowerment that we’ll be reaching won’t come without hard work. That’s Saturn’s energy by definition: “you reap what you sow”. Use Leo’s courage and strength to get you through the process.
This New Moon will also be trining (harmonious aspect) Chiron in Aries, helping us heal our identities and find our true selves again.
Sirius’ rise is called the “Divine New Year”! It is a time to open our hearts up to ourselves and others. Think about your true heart’s desire, and if you don’t know it, ask the Universe/God/Creator for guidance. Mercury will have finished its superior conjunction with the Sun by the time of this New Moon, so you can be sure that you’ll get your answers through new creative ideas.
Understand that these transformative times are exciting. They offer incredible positive movement in soul growth and personal fulfilment. But they can feel turbulent and scary during the process.
During the Lion’s Gate activation, take care to:
- Allow yourself some downtime.
- Meditate and slow down your mind. This offers a calmer arena to experience changes.
- Drink more water to experience those benefits.
- Rest and unplug from devices when possible.
- Not engage in activities that you might find superficial or draining.
This New Moon will be most transformative, potent and intense for Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus.
Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini and Libra will be called to find their passion and zest for life again.
Bear in mind that this is a general horoscope and is in no way your personal horoscope. If you’d like to know what your birth chart says about your personality and your life’s purpose or discover what the upcoming astrological alignments mean specifically for you, you can book a consultation with me through this link.
Subscribe to my free newsletter, “Unveiling Astrology”, the place where the most potent magicK happens, and get my exclusive horoscopes, articles, updates, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
Use this week to show your light to the world!
Your astrologer – Theodora NightFall
If you liked this free content, why not share it or make a donation? Go on.