Listen to this Article
Dear NightFall Astrology readers,
This week, “keep believing HE’s the One because HE’ll tell you where you’re going now; HE’ll free you whenever you feel lost”. As the most important astrological event of the week is the Full Moon in Pisces, this horoscope will be more esoterically-oriented than others.
Indeed, in esoteric astrology, Pisces is part of the mutable cross – the cross of the hidden Christ. Why are we talking about Jesus Christ? Well, because as most of you know, the “Age of Pisces” was marked into our human consciousness by HIS arrival to Earth over 2,000 years ago. According to the renowned esotericist Alice Bailey: “The Mutable Cross is the Cross of the Holy Spirit, of the third Person of the Christian Trinity, as it organises substance and evokes a sensitive response from the substance itself (…) The Mutable Cross’s influences are viewed as follows:
- Gemini—the presentation of duality.
Virgo—the presentation of blending life and form.
Sagittarius—the presentation of focussed energy.
Pisces—the presentation of a blended radiance.
This culminating radiance is the result of the focus of life, intention, and energy into a “radiant point of power.” You have been told that in connection with the Mutable Cross at this time the sign Pisces is the most potent, and when the work of the Mutable Cross has been accomplished, the acquiescing disciple passes onto the Fixed Cross and prepares for the tests and trials of initiation”.
With Pisces’ culminating radiance, we’re in constant and unbroken contact with the Universe, the Divine, and all that unites us as a collective. A Full Moon always marks a culmination point; let it be one of Divine love and compassion. On this spiritual note, let us dive into this week’s horoscope.
- We start the week with a continuation of the beautiful and uplifting energy we’ve been receiving from the harmonious trine between Mercury in Libra and Jupiter in Aquarius that had started at the end of last week. This is a wonderful alignment for finding meaning in our daily lives, important realisations, and collaborations.
This aspect will be most supportive of Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries.
- Also, on September 20th/21st, depending on your time zone, we’ll be having a potent Full Moon in 28°14′ of Pisces at 1:55 AM (CET). A Full Moon always marks some kind of culmination, completion, illumination, and/or ending of a situation.
This one will be particularly intense as it will be in a loose conjunction with Neptune blurring our vision and perspective. It will also be extremely emotional as it will be opposing Mars in Libra. Explosive emotional reactions due to preconceived or delusional ideas that are crumbling down can very well be at play here; disappointments will be enhanced. As Mars has been getting closer and closer to the Sun, anger outbursts have been getting quite a boost in relationships since last week. Do your best to stay clear-sighted and filter out glaring red flags. Nothing is ever “perfect.” Look at the full picture instead of selective scenes.
To add more fuel to the fire, this Full Moon will be in an almost exact conjunction with the Fixed Star “Scheat”. This star causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning, and it is of the nature of Mars and Mercury (high enterprise, combative, destructive). Scheat, Shoulder of Pegasus, is a fixed star of accentuated Saturnian character. Tied up with a malefic, this could lead to catastrophes such as floods, shipwreck, mining accidents, and aeroplane accidents. With the Moon being in conjunction with this star, water accidents, exaggerated worrying is triggered, and loss and gain of friends through criticism are more likely than usual.
On the other hand, it is possible for a positive influence to emanate from Scheat, but only for some people and having an effect on their mental creativity if these people are ready to receive such inflow.
But fear not! The dispositors/ruling planets of the Full Moon will be making harmonious aspects. Jupiter in Aquarius will still be trining Mercury in Libra, boosting our positive thinking and helping us to detach from our overwhelming emotions. Neptune in Pisces will also be in a sextile (harmonious aspect) with Pluto in Capricorn, helping us put our creativity into practice. Those seemingly uncontrollable emotions can be channelled into something positive through artistic endeavours, and with Pluto being involved, you can be sure that whatever you create will have an immense depth to it.
More divine support will be coming from the Grand Air Trine among Mars in Libra, Saturn in Aquarius and the North Node in Gemini. Rationality and pragmatism are our saving grace here. Avoid pushing away the reality of your circumstances and surroundings. Any information coming your way will be factual and will help you make the best choice for your future. Balanced, fair and harmonious action is the key to optimal use of this alignment. The trine between Mars and Saturn will become exact on Sunday, September 26th, orienting our drive and actions towards humanitarian causes.
Numerologically, 28° reduces to a 10, which reduces to 1. The number 1 relates to the Sun, our identity, our soul, the way we define things. Use this Full Moon for regeneration and reconnection to the faith you have in yourself and the Universe. Remember that you’re never alone. This is a great time for practising mindfulness, meditation, music therapy… My song recommendation for you is a form of prayer put into music by the band WASP called “Golgotha”. Make sure to read the lyrics while listening to it if you choose to do so.
This Full Moon will be felt most intensely by Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius.
- On September 21st and 22nd, Mercury in Libra will be squaring (tense aspect) Pluto retrograde in Capricorn. This is very conflictual energy. Mercury rules the mind, and Pluto rules power. With this alignment, we can tend to impose our opinions and views on others and vice versa. Think twice before entering into a heated conversation with someone. A square is a call to action; use this energy to do some deep introspective work on yourself, especially regarding any subconscious triggers you may have.
This alignment will be most challenging for Capricorn, Aries, Cancer, and Libra.
- Also, on September 22nd, the Sun will enter Libra, officially marking the Autumn equinox! The Sun is in Fall in this sign as it is naturally exalted in Aries. This one-month transit brings an energy of indecisiveness, insecurity and hesitation. With Mercury being already in its shadow phase and turning retrograde on September 27th, this isn’t a good time for starting any new projects around communication, short-distance travel, signing new contracts, getting into new relationships and partnerships, or purchasing new high-tech items. However, this is a suitable period for reviewing our relationships, partnerships and contracts, making amends, and repairing our electronic devices if we’ve been putting off doing it for a while. These transits also support revision for upcoming exams.
- Venus in Scorpio will be opposing (tense aspect) Uranus retrograde in Taurus throughout the entire week. This alignment will become exact on September 23rd; that’s when the tension will be at its peak. This alignment can bring many conflicts in personal relationships that can culminate into sudden breakups. On the positive side, this energy can bring sudden realisations about areas of improvement in our relationships.
This aspect will be most challenging for Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, and Aquarius.
Wishing you a week filled with Divine Love and Justice!
Your Astrologer – Theodora NightFall
Bear in mind that this is a general horoscope and is in no way your personal horoscope. If you’d like to know what your birth chart says about your personality and your life’s purpose or discover what the upcoming astrological alignments mean specifically for you, you can book a consultation with me.
Subscribe to my free newsletter, “Unveiling Astrology”, the place where the most potent magicK happens, and get my horoscopes, exclusive articles, updates, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
If you liked this free content, why not share it or make a donation? Go on.