Well, my dear readers, it’s time to move from the passionate and fiery energy of Aries into the practical, steady and earth energy of Taurus for one month!
- On April 19th, both the Sun and Mercury enter Taurus shifting our focus towards our money, material possessions, and self-worth. We thus end up with 4 planets in this sign (what we call a stellium in astrology), meaning that the Taurian energy will be very prominent this week. It’s a good time for shopping (especially luxury), refurbishment, solid and stable business deals, and agricultural endeavours.
This is particularly auspicious and positive energy for the Earth signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, and to some extent Pisces and Cancer.
In all cases, and that applies to all signs, make sure to start or finish any project in the above-mentioned this week as at its end Mars enters Cancer (its fall position, it’s very weak there), and Mercury will turn retrograde on May 29th.
- From April 19th until April 24th (becomes exact on April 23rd), Venus will conjoin Uranus in Taurus, and both of them will form a tense square to Saturn in Aquarius. This can bring up conflicts and disagreements in relationships, especially in business and with authority figures. It is advised to postpone starting any such relationships until next week. Whenever Uranus is involved, one should expect the unexpected; the energy is unstable and unpredictable.
Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, and Aquarius should remain particularly careful and mindful of jealousy, impulsivity, rashness, and compulsive shopping.
This adds up to the year-long square between Saturn and Uranus, which I’ve discussed at length in this article.
- April 21st is probably the most difficult day of the week. The Moon in Leo will form a T-square (very tense and conflictual aspect) with Venus, Uranus and Saturn. Leo’s passionate emotions are at odds with the unpredictability in relationships (Venus conjunct Uranus) and authority figures and rules, especially in online communications. Avoid making any important decisions on this day. There will be heightened anxiety and nervousness in the air.
Again, the fixed signs, Leo, Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius, should stay on their guards on this day.
- On April 23rd, Mars enters Cancer (its fall position) and will remain in this sign until June 11th. Mars doesn’t do well in this sign. Intense emotions blur its action-oriented energy. We tend to become more suspicious and cautious with this transit. Of course, a planet being in its fall isn’t all bad. Cancer remains a Cardinal Water sign and is also very initiative but in different areas. Its energy is directed towards the home and family, nurturing, re-connecting with one’s roots, and cocooning.
Mars remains the planet of war and aggression, so all of us should be mindful of any family conflicts if they pop up and be as level-headed and diplomatic as possible. Cancer is ruled by the Moon that changes signs every 2.5 days, so we shouldn’t fall into the trap of volatile emotional reactions.
This transit will be most tense for Cancer, Capricorn, Libra and Aries.
Scorpio, Pisces and Virgo will be energised to take action towards various projects.
Sagittarius, Leo and Gemini will be more in a passive/neutral energy.
- Also, on April 23rd-24th, Venus becomes visible again and is reborn as an evening star! Venus rules Taurus, so her being in this sign is finally strengthened as she’s not combust anymore (she’s passed the point of 7-degree conjunction with the Sun where she was weakened). Venus’ abundant and harmonious energy is at its peak affecting positively our values, relationships and money! Make the best out of this auspicious timeframe; Aphrodite is helping all of us!
You may watch the rising of Venus at sunset on the Western horizon this upcoming weekend.
This transit strongly enhances Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces’ luck.
- On April 24th-25th, Mercury will conjoin Venus and Uranus in Taurus, and all 3 of them will be in a square with Saturn. This translates into impulsive, rash, and defiant communications. Be mindful of your words during these couple of days. Unexpected news about world events and governments might come out as a result of this transit as well.
Leo, Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius are affected the most by this energy.
Libra and Gemini will have the opportunity to work and solve any conflicts they might have in their relationships.
Stay grounded and pragmatic this week, and you’ll reap the rewards of your shrewdness and patience!
Your Astrologer – Theodora NightFall
P.S. If you’d like to book an astrology consultation with me, go to my consultations page.
P.P.S. Want to dive deeper? Get on my email list by hitting the button down below to receive EXCLUSIVE content and offers directly in your inbox!