What a week is upon us! With Mars and Venus forming major aspects, we will be regaining confidence in innovative ideas that we have already put or will put into action!
The star of the week is definitely Mars that has been transiting the curious and quick-witted sign of Gemini since March 4th.
- Right at the beginning of the week, on Monday, April 5th, Mars will activate – by a conjunction (0° angle) – the upcoming SOLAR eclipse at 19° of Gemini that will be happening on June 10th, 2021.
It starts putting things into place. It energises ideas, communication and clarity; the picture will become full on the day of the eclipse. This upcoming eclipse will be in conjunction with Mercury, which emphasises even more ideas and communication. An intense preview and foreshadowing will be taking place. Since it will be a SOLAR eclipse (supercharged new moon), it will usher powerful new beginnings in our lives.
Mars will also activate, on April 11th-12th, right around the New Moon in Aries, the last eclipse we had on the 14th of December, 2020, at 23° of Sagittarius. With Mars activating this past eclipse by an opposition (180° angle), we will get the chance to evaluate what we started around that time. Was that new beginning the right choice for us? Do we want to continue to take it in the same direction or change a few things about it? Where is it that we can put more energy and drive to push it even further? Sagittarius is the sign of freedom and expanding one’s horizons. Do we still have the courage to continue the path we started back in December?
On the world stage, it was around this last eclipse in Sagittarius that:
- The United States and Canada began mass vaccination with the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. Also, Singapore approved the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, with other companies to provide vaccines progressively.
- The United States removed Sudan from its list of state sponsors of terrorism.
- The United States placed sanctions on Turkey in retaliation for their purchase of an S-400 missile system from Russia, making it the first time they have sanctioned a NATO ally.
- The International Criminal Court accused the Philippines of crimes against humanity in its war on drugs.
- The United States formally designated Switzerland and Vietnam as being currency manipulators.
You can clearly see the themes of International Law and Relations (ruled by Sagittarius) alongside the further worldwide spread of mass vaccination. What’s interesting is that Mars rules both Aries and Scorpio, and thus the military, injections, war, law and order, financial institutions are all themes that were at the forefront then as it was finishing its last square with Pluto (the planet of hidden things, transformation, and criminal activities and organisations). So, a reevaluation of these events might be in order by the end of this week and the beginning of the next one.
I’ll be talking about the areas of life concerned by these activation points for each of the 12 signs in my weekly newsletter.
Mars will also be squaring Neptune throughout the entire week (becomes exact on April 9th), which means that Neptune is squaring the eclipse points too. Things may not be as they seem. Trust your intuition as the mind might get foggy and take action (squares are a call to action). Also, be careful of infections, contaminations, misinformation, excessive anxiety and irrational fears.
Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius and Virgo should remain particularly careful with hasty decisions and overreactions.
Scorpio and Taurus are in a more neutral position but should remain careful nonetheless.
- On April 5th-6th, Venus will be in Aries will be in a harmonious aspect (sextile) with Mars in Gemini. This brings the opportunity to boost our business negotiations, communications, trade, and relationships.
A particularly beneficial aspect for Gemini, Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.
- From April 6th till April 10th (exact on April 10th), Mercury in Aries will be in a harmonious aspect (mini Grand Trine) with Saturn in Aquarius and the North Node in Gemini. This is a karmic chance for us to harmonise our communications to bring to fruition any long-term projects we might have, especially in humanitarian, technological and scientific fields.
Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius will have the opportunity to make important meetings happen and solidify their networks, which will help actualise the above-mentioned types of projects.
Cancer, Libra and Capricorn should remain patient and cautious.
- On April 10th-11th, Venus in Aries will be sextiling (harmonious energy) Jupiter (the planet of luck and expansion) in Aquarius. This is a gorgeous configuration between the 2 benefic planets energising any kinds of innovative endeavours around politics, law, international matters, higher education, long-distance travel, with a money-making potential to them all. So take charge and initiate!
This aspect is particularly positive for Aquarius, Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius and, to some extent, Libra.
Leo, Scorpio, Taurus should stay on their guards and avoid overspending, especially on high-tech objects.
- We end the week (April 10th-11th) with a tense aspect (square) between Venus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. This may cause impulsive purchases, overindulging, emotional outbursts and conflicts in relationships. This can also be a call to action to sort pending problems in finances and/or love.
This square will be particularly challenging for Aries, Capricorn, Libra and Cancer.
Level-headedness and long-term vision are the keys to make the most out of this week! Don’t waste it!
Your astrologer – Theodora NightFall
P.S. If you’d like to book an astrology consultation with me, go to my consultations page.
P.P.S. Want to dive deeper? Get on my email list by hitting the button down below to receive EXCLUSIVE content and offers directly in your inbox!