Listen to this Article
My dear Universal Truth Seekers!
We begin the week with Mercury officially going in a retrograde motion! Be careful with all of your Mercurial endeavours: communications, thought patterns and processes, perception, signing contracts, transportation & short-distance travel… Make sure to double-check everything! Mercury’s retrograding in its own sign of Gemini – it will be more intense than its previous retrograde back in February – and will remain so until June 23rd.
We’re still in the period between eclipses (the eclipse portal), so spirituality but also emotional and intellectual fogginess are heightened. The next eclipse will be a solar one and will take place on June 10th. I’ll be discussing it in a later horoscope.
I’ll be sending an exclusive newsletter horoscope this week with the best tips and tricks on how to navigate this Mercury retrograde for each of the 12 signs! So, make sure to join my mailing list here!
- Mercury is still squaring Neptune since last week, and this alignment will become exact again on June 3rd. This is confusing energy. Misunderstandings, lies and manipulation are possible here. So think twice before saying or doing anything that you might regret later. Don’t believe everything you hear or read. It’s not a good time for any high-tech purchases either.
Pisces, Virgo, Gemini and Sagittarius will be most strongly affected by this aspect.
- On May 31st, Mars in Cancer will be trining (harmonious aspect) Neptune in Pisces. This is inspiring energy, and it’s perfect for artistic creation and spirituality. But, it can also be very idealistic, so make sure to stay grounded. Fantasies can go too far with such an alignment.
Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus and Capricorn are supported the most here.
- From May 31st until June 6th, the Sun in Gemini will trine Saturn in Aquarius in supreme harmony; this is grounding and rewarding energy for our sacrifice and work. The ideas that we’ve expressed and the connections that we’ve made with others through necessary conversations can now lead us to concrete and long-term results, especially in business. A random conversation can help us reach greater maturity within.
Libra, Aquarius, Aries and Leo should make the best out of this energy.
- On June 2nd, Venus enters Cancer. Venus is very comfortable in this sign. Having her here magnifies the energy of love, self-care and nurturing. She will stay in this sign until June 27th.
Immediately on the next day, June 3rd, Venus will trine Jupiter in Pisces: this is an energy of ease, love, beauty and abundance.
Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn will be in an advantageous position to meet new people and repair or solidify any existing relationships. Expensive purchases are supported if they’ve been planned before Mercury went retrograde.
- On June 5th, Mars in Cancer will oppose Pluto in Capricorn: we get to the core and the root and are invited to transform whatever isn’t working for us anymore. It takes effort and self-awareness. This is the most intense day of the week and one of the most intense days of the year! This energy pushes towards impulsiveness, so be mindful of that! It can be very violent and triggered by volatile emotions. Mars in Cancer is in its fall position, and Cancer is a very emotional sign. The challenge here is how are we going to take action among the emotional muddiness? It’s not easy, but Cancer remains a cardinal water sign, so it’s action-oriented, but its action comes from its emotional stability. In this alignment, emotional instability could be destructive.
On the flip side, this energy takes out of water’s passiveness and pushes us to act out of necessity instead of hiding under our shells and hoping that everything will turn out alright. Pluto represents inner and collective power; realise the power within you. Pluto is our shadow self. It’s an invitation for us to show our vulnerability and deeper wounds to our loved ones and find strength in that so true healing can occur. Avoid projecting your anger on other people; this is only an escape from actually looking within yourself. Pluto can be cruel, but it’s also power. It’s through catharsis that we truly heal.
Don’t forget that Mercury retrograde is still squaring Neptune, so things may not be as they seem. Do your best to remain composed and calm. Channel the frustration or anger into some physical activity such as working out or going on a long walk in nature.
On a more mundane level, this can translate into violent clashes between the people (Cancer) and governments worldwide (Capricorn).
This transit will be most difficult for Cancer, Capricorn, Aries and Libra. Avoid making any hasty decisions. You won’t be thinking clearly.
Bear in mind that this is a general horoscope and is in no way your personal horoscope. If you’d like to know what your birth chart says about your personality and your life’s purpose or discover what the upcoming astrological alignments mean specifically for you, you can book a consultation with me through this link.
Take this opportunity to unleash the spiritual power within and heal!
Your astrologer – Theodora NightFall
If you liked this free content, share it or make a donation