This week’s marked by 3 important astrological events: Venus being combust by the Sun then getting Cazimi; Mars conjunct the North Node in Gemini; the Full Moon in Libra. The energies are both positive and negative, so it’s up to us to use them for our best benefit.
- Throughout the entire week, except for March 26th, Venus will be combust, meaning that the planet is too close to the Sun (within a 7° degree orb). When a planet is combust, its qualities are weakened. In this case, Venus’ diplomacy, beauty, harmony, balance in relationships, material abundance are restricted. All the more with her being in the sign of Aries where she is in detriment (weak position). This translates as more impulsiveness and hot-headedness in money and relationships. Try to remain pragmatic and level-headed so you wouldn’t do something you might regret later.
This aspect will be the most challenging for Cancer, Capricorn, and Libra. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius have the opportunity to handle this type of energy better; it can also be beneficial for them.
- Until March 25th, Mercury Pisces will be squaring (tense aspect) Mars in Gemini (becomes exact on March 23rd, that’s when the energy is most potent). This translates as impulsive and overreacted communications, rushing into signing documents and contracts, and missing important details because the collective’s mind is distracted. We should also pay more attention to our short-distance travel, especially while driving.
Gemini, Virgo, Pisces, and Sagittarius should watch out for this type of energy, take their time in their communications, and review any important documents they might have to sign.
We should all be careful in these areas, particularly around the 24th-25th of March.
For Cancers and Scorpios, this aspect might bring some positive encounters and communications. They will have the drive to resolve any kinds of problems through dialogue.
- On March 26th, Venus will be Cazimi with the Sun. What does that mean? It means that it will form an exact conjunction (0° angle and the most potent aspect in astrology) with the Sun in Aries (its exalted position). Contrary to the combust aspect, this is a very auspicious one, as the Sun will take and illuminate all the qualities of Venus. Mark your calendars; this is a good day for initiating any Venus-related endeavour: beauty, luxury, bringing harmony relationships, diplomacy, money and material gains.
Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius will benefit the most from this energy.
- Also, on March 26th, Mars (the planet of action, drive, war and aggression) will conjoin exactly the North Node of the Moon in 13° of Gemini. This a very karmic day for everyone. 13° of Gemini reduces to a 4, which is linked to the planet Uranus ruling over unpredictable and sudden events. With Mars, they may be linked to aggression as well. Since it’s all happening in Gemini, these events will be most probably related to news and communication, particularly about the vaccines. Mars already went over last week over the November 30th, 2020 eclipse point last week, bringing about contradictory information about their side effects. And this is still ongoing.
This conjunction will also be in a square with its dispositor: Mercury in Pisces (its fall position). This means that there will be a lot of confusion and misinformation, especially coming to the media. Keep verifying what you read and hear. It will also be trining Saturn in Aquarius, so there’s still room for stabilising the situation.
The last time we had Mars conjoin the North Node in Gemini was around the 10th-11th of May 2002 and around the 21st-22nd of May 1966. In 2002, this brought the end of the Bethlehem Church’s siege by Israeli troops and the exile of 13 Palestinian militants to different European countries. We also had Russia and the US signing a landmark Arms agreement: President Bush and President Putin announced a pact to cut both countries’ nuclear arsenals by up to two-thirds over the next 10 years.
In 1966, in Northern Ireland, the Protestant Ulster Volunteer Force issued its “declaration of war” against the Roman Catholic Irish Republican Army, a statement that appeared in Belfast newspapers. “From this day we declare war against the IRA”, UVF Chief of Staff William Johnston wrote. “Known IRA men will be executed mercilessly and without hesitation. We will not tolerate any interference from any source, and we solemnly warn the authorities to make no more speeches of appeasement.” A sentry for the Army of Cuba was shot and killed by a U.S. Marine guard firing from the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base.
As you can see, previous events linked to this conjunction were about peacemaking and war; hence the confusion I mentioned earlier. They will be explosive, that’s for sure.
In our personal lives, we should be wary of any aggressive communications. This is particularly true for Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Tauruses should be more careful with their spending this week, especially on high-tech objects.
- And the Grand Finale! The Full Moon in Libra happening this Sunday, March 28th, 2021! Full Moons are always about endings, a culmination of events, and illumination.
This one is happening in 8 degrees of Libra, indicating a karmic harmonisation. The astrological configuration it’s making is called “a Kite”, a very auspicious one. It comprises a Grand Trine (strong harmonious aspect) among the Moon, Saturn and Mars/North Node, but also an opposition (tense aspect) between the Moon and Sun/Venus/Chiron (the wounded healer), alongside 2 sextiles among Chiron/Sun/Venus, Saturn, and Mars/North Node.
While a Grand Trine is considered an effortless and lazy aspect, bringing things naturally, the above-mentioned opposition will push us to heal our relationships. Conflicts will reach a peaceful resolution. Venus is still Cazimi, so her auspicious energy for relationships and material matters is still there. Make the best out of it.
This Full Moon will particularly push Aries, Libra, Capricorn and Cancer to review and re-prioritise their interactions and relationships.
May this week bring you the harmony you have been seeking on all fronts!
Your astrologer – Theodora NightFall
P.S. If you’d like to book an astrology consultation with me, go to my consultations page.
P.P.S. Want to dive deeper? Get on my email list by hitting the button down below to receive EXCLUSIVE content and offers directly in your inbox!